Sharing this recent speech to…
– Provoke some reflection about the role social media is playing in our lives: Do YOU use IT? Or does IT use YOU?
– Pique your interest in Toastmasters. If you’re in the Twin Cities, come join us on a Wednesday at noon in Apple Valley and learn how to present, give feedback, and communicate confidently in any situation. If you’re not near me, click here to find your local clubs–visitors are always loved! :)
– Brag on myself a little! I LOVE speaking/presenting and am working on building confidence and skills, which I’ve learned requires a little showing off.
– Get feedback! I’d like to start doing some online videos soon (different format than a Toastmasters speech of course) so I’d love any and all suggestions on my presenting, content, etc.
– Start a conversation. What’s your take on Social Media? Experiences? Suggestions? I’d love to hear, and we’re all in the same boat–so please comment and share!
PS–if you don’t have a whole 10 minutes, skip to the end for 3 practical social media tips that I have found very helpful. Happy scrolling! :)