• You may comment anonymously, if you prefer. You also are not required to register a username.
• You may disagree with me and provide a different viewpoint, so long as it is done in a constructive manner. In fact, I encourage the sharing of different ideas.
• I reserve the right to delete comments. I will do so if they are offensive, disrespectful, misleading, or off-topic.
• You own your comment, but by posting them on my website, you give me irrevocable permission to post or reproduce your comment, royalty-free.
• Everything I publish is copyrighted by law.
• You may share links and references to my posts.
• You may re-post up to 300 words of mine, as long as a link is provided and I am explicitly credited.
• You may not re-post a post of mine in its entirety, as some internet services penalize either of two duplicate published copies.
• You may not use any of my words without explicitly crediting me.
• You may not alter or build upon any of my content.
These comments and permissions policies are intended only to clarify how ideas (mine and yours) may be legally, respectfully, and effectively shared.
As long as you are aware of these guidelines, feel free to share anything I’ve written and add your own thoughts. I love having the opportunity to hear your ideas and I am truly honored if you choose to share mine. We’re all in this together!
Thanks so much for reading my blog! I hope you find it useful and helpful.